Erectile dysfunction, often known as impotence, is a condition in which men are unable to achieve a normal erection. Among the western world, the incidence of this ailment has recently increased in men, and many people believe that age is a cause.
Erectile dysfunction can strike anyone at any age; in fact, you can develop the problem in your 30s.
Erectile dysfunction pathophysiology:
In the pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction, there is a lack of blood supply to the genitals. To have a proper erection, you require oxygenated blood flow to the target region. So, when you have erectile dysfunction, the smooth muscles in your arteries don’t relax, and the smooth muscles in your genitals stay tight. This prevents oxygenated blood from reaching the erection target.
Although Kamagra Oral Jelly is excellent in treating erectile dysfunction in males, we also offer additional efficient remedies for erectile dysfunction in men of all ages. However, you must first understand the causes that cause erectile dysfunction, which include,
- Cardiovascular disorders: Because the pathophysiology of an abnormal erection is dependent on blood flow to the genitals, heart and vascular diseases are at the top of the list of causes of erectile dysfunction. To establish and maintain a normal erection, you require a steady supply of oxygenated blood.
The following are some cardiovascular pathologies that might cause ED:
- High blood pressure
- Myocardial infarction
- Venous insufficiency
- Any other co-morbid conditions: Besides cardiac problems, some other systemic and chronic illnesses can also contribute to erection deficit in men of all ages. These problems include,
- Diabetes Mellites
- Chronic Kidney diseases
- Psychological problems
- Hormonal problems
- Lower Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is a male reproductive hormone that has been linked to arousal in men. The absence or reduced production of testosterone in the blood causes men to lose interest, making it difficult for them to erect in response to a sexual stimulus.
- Strokes: Cerebrovascular accidents or severe brain injuries can induce erectile dysfunction in two ways: first, by disrupting hormonal regulation through the brain, and second, by preventing blood supply to the genitals.
- Injury to the abdomen or pelvic area: Because the reproductive system is located in the pelvic and abdominal regions, any accident or surgical treatment involving these areas may result in erectile dysfunction in men. However, this problem only lasts a short time, and men quickly recover from their injuries and regain erection.
These are some of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction in men; now let’s look at some solutions.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is an excellent erectile dysfunction drug that can be used to cure erectile dysfunction quickly. It aids in the circulation of oxygenated blood to the genitals and makes erections easier to achieve.
Take other Ed Pills to treat erectile dysfunction.
Other options include:
Activities and lifestyle: The two most effective exercises for men to stay in shape and lower the risk of erectile dysfunction are kegel and aerobic training.
Regular cardiac exercise helps men lose weight and lower blood pressure, lowering their risk of erectile dysfunction.
Kegel exercises help men strengthen their pelvic floor muscles, allowing them to maintain an erection for longer.
Diet modifications: A high-sodium, high-fat diet is damaging to men’s reproductive health since it increases risk factors like obesity and hypertension. Low-fat, low-salt and low-carbohydrate foods are nutritious and help men maintain a normal BMI, which is important for a good reproductive life.