A variety of braces colors are available to suit your style and personality, as well as the preferences of your orthodontist. Before you visit your orthodontist, take a look at this braces color wheel to see what’s available and how they complement your appearance. Then, sit down with your orthodontist to determine which color(s) best fit your teeth and the needs of your treatment plan.
Choosing the right braces color
There are many colors that people wear with braces. It is important to choose colors that complement your skin tone and make your teeth look their best. After consulting with your orthodontist, you will be given a color wheel which will give you an idea of how colors can affect your smile. This color wheel includes complementary colors, warm and cool shades, as well as various tones of each color; it may even include fluorescent colors if you are being treated for tooth discoloration or staining. Most braces come in a neutral shade that closely matches one of these colors so that they do not stand out too much on your teeth.
Choosing the best braces color combinations
We love creating beautiful and fun designs for our patients. However, some of them do not know how braces colors can make a difference in their smile, or if they need to be updated in a certain way. In order to choose your best brace color combination, you must understand how braces work and what is their primary function. When it comes to braces color wheel there are two things that you should consider:
1) The position of your teeth before applying braces
2) The position of your teeth after applying braces To help you choose an ideal brace color wheel we have listed a few tips below: 1- If your teeth has no serious problems (such as crowding), you should start by matching braces colors with natural tones that complement your skin tone.
Things you should know before choosing a color
- Your braces will begin to turn color from eating, drinking and just being exposed to everyday wear and tear;
- The initial turning of your braces into its new color may happen before you leave our office;
- Most importantly, once you do go home with your braces on for a few days after treatment, don’t panic if it appears that your retainers are turning colors – it’s completely normal and will disappear in a few days after wearing them more often. As long as they do not become loose or fall off, there is no need to return to see us right away! In fact, we encourage you not to remove them until they appear white again—but if they should fall off or become too loose…? Just remember: return them immediately! This way we can make sure everything is still fitting properly! Other things to note: Remove all retainer accessories (sleeves/collars) prior to placing retainer back in mouth.
A perfect combination
Dental braces and colors play a big role in selecting a custom dental orthodontic treatment. From zirconia ceramic braces to metal braces, different color options are available for each type of dental orthodontic appliance. The options include clear, white, pink and many more. If you are not sure which color is best for you, read on and find out what type of combinations suit your needs best.